Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Consisting of two beautifully renovated historic churches, this unique venue has a great Brandywine Valley location and the flexibility to make your event truly your own.
- Choose between St. Cecilia's, with its Swiss Gothic style featuring a dramatic cathedral ceiling and breathtaking "rose window", or the more intimate St. Stan's, where you'll find a soaring bell tower and graceful arched windows.
- An on-site boutique hotel offers wonderful lodging for you and your out-of-town guests, and St. Cecilia's lower hall boasts a multi-use space that can host receptions. Both venues also feature outdoor areas that are great for cocktail hours or al fresco celebrations.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Rentals Monday–Thursday are $150/hour.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Liability insurance is required. There is a nominal fee to use a caterer that is not on the preferred list.
Liability insurance is required.
Year-round, daily, 6am–11pm. Amplified music is allowed outdoors until 10pm; indoors until 11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Midway Arches.