Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Inventive, eclectic, and totally unique, it's unlike any museum in the country. Built by Henry Mercer to preserve elements of American lifestyle being made obsolete by industrialization, it's a combination of fascinating treasures and elegant early 20th-century design.
- Say "I do" in the sunken gardens, the Great Hall, which features a striking view of the towering seven–story castle, or the central atrium, whose ceiling is hung with (among other curiosities) a whaling boat, stage coach, and Conestoga wagon.
- Receptions can also be held beneath the awesome clear-topped tent. Nestled in a romantic courtyard, it's climate-controlled, and equipped with state-of-the-art lighting whose rotating prism of colors illuminates the historic castle.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
Wedding packages include food, alcohol, tax, and service charge.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mercer Museum.