Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This lovely, nature-inspired resort truly has everything—awesome event venues, dining, activities, and accommodations—all within easy reach of the top Pocono attractions.
- We adore their ceremony spots…both the apple orchard and the lakeside location offer wonderful tableaus for your photos. Follow with a reception in the 1800s Heritage Barn, or keep things intimate with a cozy celebration in the Vintages Wine Cellar.
- There are lots of great options for overnight guests, including ranch suites, luxury cabins, and (in the warmer months), charming, rustic-chic “glampsite” platform tents.
Video by Dearly Beloved Weddings.
Video by Michael Simons Productions.
Video by Le Moment Capturer.
Video by Peter Mackay.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
All weddings include:
- Choice of ceremony site, indoor or outdoor
- Choice of reception barn—1800s Heritage Barn or Apple Orchard Barn
- Wine cellar for cocktail hour or reception
- Two ready rooms: a full service salon and a gathering lounge
- Ample parking
- Plenty of on-site lodging
There is a 50-guest minimum or 100-guest minimum depending on the package chosen.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Memorytown.