Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This cutting-edge, contemporary art museum presents a variety of event spaces. Its open, industrial interior offers lots of possibilities for choreographing the flow of your wedding as well as the design and décor you'd like to use.
- Located in the historic Mexican War Streets of Pittsburgh's North Side, the unique building pioneered using alternative art forms. By using video, performance art, and installations from artists around the world, it revitalized the neighborhood.
- Feel free to unleash your own creative vision. Their support of artistic invention extends beyond just the exhibits…they happily invite you to tailor the space (perhaps with an intimate lounge area?) and customize the menu with a caterer of your choice.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 40.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mattress Factory.