Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s the perfect choice for vintage events. Located just steps from the Delaware River, this family-owned venue is also one of the oldest historic structures in the county.
- You can celebrate indoors and out. The ballroom now has its own stone-paver patio, complete with a white arbor for ceremonies, manicured landscaping around the border, and evening lighting.
- Generous wedding packages include a 5-hour top-shelf open bar, award-winning cuisine, a selection of wedding cakes, fresh floral centerpieces, and much more.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $98/person and up
Wedding packages include 5-course served or buffet dinner, 5-hour top shelf open bar, fresh floral centerpieces, cake, linens, chair covers and sashes, and more. Tax and service charge are included. Pricing is based on a 120 guest minimum.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lazaretto Ballroom.