Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic, 1796 inn offers a country setting in close proximity to major cities. A short drive from the Main Line, this charming venue retains its post-revolutionary ambiance with hardwood floors, fireplaces and tall multipaned windows that overlook a sweet garden for intimate ceremonies.
- Your guests will love the décor…and leave raving about the food. Kimberton Inn, which consistently wins kudos for their menu, invites you to pick from a selection of daily specials at an all-inclusive prix fixe—including your custom cake.
- With only one wedding at a time, it’s all about you. After more than 30 years at the Inn, the owner knows a thing or two about creating a labor of love, so he’s there every step of the way to make sure your day goes brilliantly.
Virtual Tour by Elegant Imagery Video & Photography
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $110/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Packages include tax & tip, with no additional site fees.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Kimberton Inn.