Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Intimate fireside ceremonies in their historic 1734 farmhouse are a beautiful and unique way to exchange vows, especially during the winter months.
- The exposed stone walls and hardwood floors in the main dining room provide a charming backdrop for a rustic wedding.
- Plenty of comfortable guest rooms and luxurious suites for your family and friends make it easy to get everyone together—and make it difficult to leave!
Video by Willow Tree Films.
Video by Hannah Bergauer.
Video by New Milford Productions.
Video by Brittany Photographs.
Video by Silver and Spark.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 170.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Joseph Ambler Inn.