John James Audubon Center 1201 Pawlings Road • Audubon • PA 19403
John James Audubon Center
We'd love it if you would mention that you found John James Audubon Center on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- 175 acres of pastoral beauty surround this stately brick farmhouse, once owned by naturalist John Audubon. With its endless meadows, lush foliage, and rolling hills, it’s easy to see why the renowned illustrator loved this special place.
- Choose your favorite spot on the grounds for your ceremony, then follow with a reception in the 18th-century fieldstone barn, or the newly-built outdoor pavilion, with its exposed wood trusses and open sides that let in the views and breezes.
- All celebrations are overseen by the pros at Jeffrey A. Miller. With over 40 years experience in the event biz, they know how to host a top-notch party, and their passion for creative, made-from-scratch food is certain to be appreciated by even the fussiest foodies on your guest list.
Video by Northeast Film Collective.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Late Night
$ • $$
Jeffrey Miller Catering is the exclusive caterer.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except John James Audubon Center.
Thanks! Your email to John James Audubon Center is on its way!
Pennsylvania Wedding Venues
> Bucks and Montgomery Counties Wedding Venues