Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The whimsical Normandy-style hotel began life as a turn-of-the-century schoolhouse. Now a luxury resort and private event venue, its wonderful architecture and landscaped grounds transport guests to the French countryside (and make for gorgeous photos, too!)
- Say "I do" in the stone courtyard, shaded by towering oaks. Then, move indoors to the ballroom, with its coffered ceiling, beautiful wooden built-in bar, and inviting fireplace. An adjacent patio allows guests to step outside and admire the lush natural surroundings.
- Overnight guests can settle into one of 20 wonderfully appointed suites. Between stunning suites with built-in spa features and easy access to charming New Hope, there's plenty to keep folks happy and entertained.
Did you know Landmark Venues has wedding venues throughout New Jersey + Pennsylvania?
Landmark Venues has a wide range of venues, amenities, and services that make it easy to have a fabulous wedding or other special events in New Jersey + Pennsylvania. Whether you're planning an intimate affair or a grand soirée, they have the perfect landmark location for your occasion.
See all their venues here...
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $180/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 240.|
The capacity is 140-240 guests.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to Hotel Du Village
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hotel Du Village.