HollyHedge Estate 6987 Upper York Rd • New Hope • PA 18938
We'd love it if you would mention that you found HollyHedge Estate on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Every great adjective, from charming to picturesque and elegant to lushly landscaped, all come to mind here. This old English fieldstone manor house on 20 acres of woodlands and beautiful gardens even sports Juliet balconies for fabulous photos.
- The property offers four-season delights for your celebration: native gardens, waterscapes and patios are perfect in spring and summer… autumn trees create a blaze of color… and a dancing fire in the ceremony barn adds warmth to a winter wedding.
- You can’t go wrong with either the soaring stone Barn or the exquisite Reception Hall, complete with an antique bar. In fact, there’s so much to savor here (including the food) that you’ll probably want to stay on in one of their 15 lovely guest rooms.
Video by Abominable Productions.
Video by Michael Lemley Films.
Video by Soul Narrative Studios.
Video by Delia Studios.
Video by Tone Media.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $190/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
All packages include:
- Exclusive 5-hour venue use, plus full-day access to the dressing suite
- On-site ceremony rehearsal
- Cocktail hour with stationary & passed hors d'oeuvres
- 3-course dinner and custom wedding cake (with tasting)
- 5-hour premium open bar & champagne toast
- Day-of coordination, valet parking, and staffing
- Floral centerpieces, linens, tables, chairs, place settings, and more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to HollyHedge Estate
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except HollyHedge Estate.
Thanks! Your email to HollyHedge Estate is on its way!
Pennsylvania Wedding Venues
> Bucks and Montgomery Counties Wedding Venues
> Philadelphia Wedding Venues