Historic Rock Ford 881 Rockford Road • Lancaster • PA 17602
Historic Rock Ford
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Historic Rock Ford on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Sitting on 33 lush acres, this late-1700s estate along the Conestoga River showcases the very best of Lancaster County, with gardens, natural woodlands, and a traditional Colonial manor house.
- Let the stately brick home serve as the backdrop for your vows, followed by cocktails on the lawn and a reception in the stunning barn, with its rustic rock walls, hand-hewn beams, and antique-style lanterns.
- Prefer to keep the whole shindig outside? There's plenty of space on the lawn for a large tent—use it alone, or in conjunction with the barn for an indoor-outdoor affair.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 110.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Alcohol must be served by a RAMP certified bartender.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Historic Rock Ford.
Thanks! Your email to Historic Rock Ford is on its way!
Pennsylvania Wedding Venues
> Pennsylvania Dutch Country Wedding Venues
> Philadelphia Wedding Venues