Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Get Gatsby vibes galore in this 1920 Mediterranean-inspired manor home. Sitting along the Susquehanna River, it offers the exclusivity of a private estate, but is also within walking distance of Harrisburg's top attractions and accommodations.
- After your ceremony on the expansive lawn with the grand home as your backdrop, guests can sip cocktails as they explore the beautiful grounds, perhaps taking in the sunset from the riverfront porch.
- Host a lavish reception in the newly renovated Conservatory Ballroom, or a more intimate celebration in the artfully designed mansion itself, where you'll find period furnishings and a grand staircase just begging for photos.
We're thrilled to announce we are offering up to $1,000 off our venue fee for couples looking to get married at our venue in 2022! Please inquire to learn more about this limited offer.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Historic King Mansion has its own catering and bartending service teams that come from The JDK Group—an internationally-awarded catering and events company.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Private Home
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Historic King Mansion.