Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set at the foot of the Poconos, this modern hotel in downtown Scranton is just a few miles from the Wilkes-Barre airport, museums, shopping, dining, and ski resorts, ensuring there is plenty for you and your guests to enjoy all weekend long.
- The grand ballroom is large enough for everyone on your list. Even the most extravagant celebration will be right at home in the sleekly designed event space, which is intimately lit and can be configured to your specifications.
- Seamless service and thoughtful amenities make planning simple and stress-free. The catering and event teams will take care of the details, from flowers and guest accommodations to special menus. And you’ll be treated to complimentary suites for both the bridal party and the newlyweds!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- $92/person and up
Wedding packages include the venue rental and alcohol.
Food & Beverage Minimum
This is the typical food & beverage minimum for a Saturday in peak season. Friday, Sunday or off-season dates are flexible.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hilton Scranton & Conference Center.