Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's situated on vibrant Atherton Street in the heart of downtown State College, and like its sister Graduate properties, boasts the feel of a five-star resort with the warm, welcoming surroundings of an intimate boutique hotel.
- The Coaly Ballroom is both distinguished and festive, with elegant white wainscoting, unique, feathery, tiered chandeliers, and preppy touches like plaid carpeting and wood wall paneling.
- Get "home away from home" vibes in their cheerful, eclectic rooms—all Graduate accommodations boast super-comfy beds, Malin + Goetz toiletries, and cheeky, fun decor that references local style and culture.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $250/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Event duration
The package price varies depending on the package chosen and includes the venue rental, food, and alcohol.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 240.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations Details
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Graduate State College.