Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its impressive Beaux Arts architecture, this historic building is a tru Philly icon, and home of the city's beloved Free Library. Sitting at the heart of scenic Benjamin Franklin Parkway, it offers a convenient, central location, and multiple indoor and outdoor celebration options.
- The Main Lobby boasts a soaring, ornately coffered ceiling, patterned marble floor, and walls embellished with dramatic Romanesque pillars. Add the Second Floor Landing for an unforgettable cocktail hour overlooking the lobby below.
- Warm-weather events can take advantage of the Skyline Terrace, a rooftop space that features breathtaking views of Shakespeare Park, Logan Circle, and the glittering cityscape. The adjacent, newly remodeled Skyline Room has a bright, modern feel, and can be rented in conjunction with the terrace.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Community Center / Civic Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Free Library of Philadelphia
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Free Library of Philadelphia.