Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- If you’re looking for a wedding that’s quirky, fun and truly unique, then say “I do” outside the majestic 44-room Fonthill Castle or inside the Mercer Museum, which bursts with eclectic character. Ceremony and reception options include their beautiful art gallery, a garden patio tent, the great hall with its stunning lighting display or any number of outside areas.
- Self-guided tours of the entire castle, art gallery and and 60+ acres of grounds allow guests to have an intimate experience with one of the region’s most unusual historic sites, with architectural styles that range from Byzantium to gothic and remarkable artifacts from renaissance man Henry Chapman Mercer’s career as an archaeologist and antiquarian.
- This venue is jam-packed with opportunities to capture amazing wedding photos, whether you want fairy-tale shots of your first look in the enchanted woods, family pictures with the soaring castle in the background, or fun photos of your bridal party amid Chapman’s unique discoveries.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
Wedding packages include the museum fees, tent, additional restroom (if needed), tax and service charge.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Art Gallery
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Fonthill Castle
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Fonthill Castle.