Elizabeth Furnace 2121 Furnace Hills Pike • Lititz • PA 17543
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Elizabeth Furnace on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its private 33 acres of heritage buildings and grounds, this historic site offers the privacy of a secluded estate within an easy drive of Philadelphia, Reading, and Harrisburg.
- Weddings can be held entirely outdoors, taking advantage of the tiered Coleman Gardens and sprawling lawns surrounded by wildflower fields.
- You have some truly amazing options for your indoor event, including the bright, cheerful, colonial-style Stable, a primitive Charcoal Barn set in a wooded glen, and an original 1700s mansion with a stone patio and fire pit.
Special 2023 discount!
Book your wedding for April–August 2023, and receive $500 off the venue rental rate, and up to 15ß% off creative catering services provided by the exclusive, internationally award-winning caterer, The JDK Group.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Year of event
Rental fees include exclusive use of the venue spaces and the 33-acre property for up to 12 hours on the wedding day, private dressing areas, golf cart transportation as needed, ambient lighting throughout, and much more.
Please inquire with the venue for current all-inclusive pricing.
All-inclusive packages feature:
- Catering menu to include hors d'oeuvres, salad, entrées, bread, and accompaniments
- Full bar mixer package (BYO alcohol)
- Cake cutting and service
- Coffee & tea service
- Tables, chairs, linens, napkins, standard rentals, and general décor
- And MORE!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Catering provided by The JDK Group Catering and Events, an internationally-awarded catering and event production firm serving Central PA since 1987.
TIP or RAMP certified bartenders with liquor liability are included in the package pricing as well as real glassware, ice, and non-alcoholic mixer package.
Year-round, daily. The time varies depending on style of event but must conclude by 10:30pm on weekends and by 10pm on weekdays.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Chapel / Church / Temple
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Elizabeth Furnace
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Elizabeth Furnace.
Thanks! Your email to Elizabeth Furnace is on its way!
Pennsylvania Wedding Venues
> Pennsylvania Dutch Country Wedding Venues