Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This beautiful golf club boasts acres of rolling green hills, lush woodlands, and a modern, stylish clubhouse—just 15 minutes from central Pittsburgh.
- Exchange vows on a fairway meadow, followed by a grand reception in the main ballroom. It boasts a dramatic vaulted ceiling, and an elevated porch overlooking the golf course.
- Their intimate event rooms are wonderful, too—we love the Fireside Room, with its exposed brick wall inset with a gas fireplace, just perfect for a cozy wedding on a chilly winter evening.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- A uniquely presented 3-course dinner
- Choice of dinner service (choice of package)
- 4-hour bar service (choice of package)
- Wedding party champagne toast
- Tables and linens
- Custom color up-lighting
- Wedding cake from Tasty Bakery
- Complimentary valet parking, bartender services, and coat check service (if applicable)
- Customized place cards or seating chart, table numbers, and two 8"x10" signs from RSVP Greensburg
- And more!
Service Charge or Gratuity
Pricing varies depending on factors like the day of the week, time of year, guest count, event duration, and package chosen.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 175.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
BYO is for wine only (with corkage fee), no other outside alcohol permitted.
Year-round, daily, 6am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
Send an email to Edgewood Country Club
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Edgewood Country Club.