Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
• This 1740 farmhouse played a role in the American Revolution. Situated at the edge of what is now Valley Forge National Historical Park, it hosted Louis Duportail, a French general and the army’s chief engineer, who designed fortifications here that enabled Washington’s troops to hold off an attack.
• The bucolic grounds offer the perfect setting. Three woodsy acres feature a charming wooden bridge, barn, old-growth trees, and large lawns—all excellent backdrops for your ceremony, cocktail reception and photos.
• You can celebrate inside and/or outside the gracious farmhouse. Invite your guests for dinner on the first floor of the house and take advantage of the lovely patio, which is tented from April through December. You can also dine on the lawn - you'll have no issue with weather if you rent an additional tent for up to 160. You can also add the inside of The Federal Barn for cocktails and/or ceremony!
• The farmhouse offers another perk: You and your wedding party can utilize the second-floor sitting room to get ready for the big day.
Video by PGP Wedding Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
Monday–Thursday events range $600–1,000, depending on guest count, with a 4-hour minimum.
Friday & Sunday events range $1,300–2,700, and Saturday events range $1,600–3,200, depending on the time of year, and include a 5-hour event, plus 2 hours for setup and 1 hour for teardown.
The Federal Barn is available for wedding ceremonies for an additional $250 or cocktail hour for $350.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 160.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round: Friday–Saturday until midnight; Sunday–Thursday until 10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Duportail House.