Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- From elegant affairs to family-friendly festivities, this versatile museum has no shortage of unique settings. It's lauded as one of the city's most creative places to host your wedding, and their staff can customize to suit your style, as well as handle all the details.
- The Big Red Room is an upscale standout, with its marble interior, award-winning lighting, and outdoor patio for cocktails, dining and dancing. There's a theater on site for indoor ceremonies, and you can even rent out the entire museum for up to 1,000 guests!
- For something more whimsical and casual, there's The Studio and Backyard, where you're invited to explore stone artifacts and youngsters can play on the swings. There are great photo ops here and throughout property, incorporating the exterior's striking architecture.
Video by Ricordi Productions.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1000.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Children's Museum of Pittsburgh.