Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built in the 1890s and reminiscent of a French Chateau, this mansion impresses with its Beaux Arts-style architecture, formal gardens and landscaped grounds.
- Celebrations inside the mansion take on the gracious opulence of the Gilded Age, from the Great Hall’s soaring ceiling, massive stone fireplace, and elaborate staircase to the Music Room’s ornate Louis XVI décor. Outdoor options include the Side Garden, featuring a charming reflecting pool, and the South Terrace, the perfect setting for dining under the stars or in a custom tent.
- Your wedding album will be as memorable as the wedding itself. There are fabulous photo ops everywhere: Unique architectural and decorative elements in every room make irresistible backdrops (that Great Room staircase is a magnet for posing!), and the estate’s lush gardens, manicured lawns, winding paths, and surrounding forest are extremely photogenic.
Video by NST Weddings.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, Tuesday–Friday 9am–5pm and Saturday–Sunday 11am–3pm. There is a weekly open house on Wednesday evenings from 6pm to 8pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Cairnwood Estate.
Thanks! Your email to Cairnwood Estate is on its way!
Alternate Info: Carnwood Estate Cairn wood Estate