Brandywine Manor House 120 Germany Hollow Road • Honey Brook • PA 19344
Brandywine Manor House
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Brandywine Manor House on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This fairytale venue is simply charming. Dating from around 1740, the Manor is situated on 85 acres of rolling meadows, and features country gardens, groves of trees and a sparkling lake. The Manor House itself is made of stone and graced with a large porch and rustic red trim. And since they host only one wedding at a time, you have exclusive use of the grounds.
- Each beautiful outdoor ceremony space offers something special. Your processional to the Lakeview or The Glen Waterfall begins at a vine-covered pergola and crosses over a footbridge. The Garden Terrace is nestled among roses, and the woodsy Oak Grove, a circular area ringed with stones and oak trees, is highlighted by a large pin oak tree in the center.
- The perfect mood lighting sets the scene for your reception. The Manor Barn’s hardwood floor and wood beams are enhanced by softly glowing chandeliers and twinkle lights. In the Crown Ballroom, removable sides let in the air and views of the estate, and their Interior Lighting Package allows you to create the ideal effect with uplighting, white Japanese lanterns, or starlights over the entire ceiling and a colorsplash top in the color of your choice.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
Wedding packages include:
- 6-hour exclusive use of the grounds when the ceremony is on-site (5-hours if the ceremony is off-site)
- Choice of six ceremony sites
- Tent or the Manor Barn for the reception
- Bridal suite & Groom's room
- Indoor & outdoor chairs, tables, and a dance floor
- and more!
Package prices are inclusive of tax; catering is additional.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
There is a $1,000 charge for use of a caterer not on the preferred list. Must be approved by Brandywine Manor House.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Brandywine Manor House.
Thanks! Your email to Brandywine Manor House is on its way!
Pennsylvania Wedding Venues
> Chester and Delaware Counties Wedding Venues
> Philadelphia Wedding Venues