Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in a century-old building that originally served as a vocational school, this gorgeous brick beauty takes up an entire city block. It's been given new life as an innovative mixed-use project, providing space for creative and entrepreneurial endeavors, as well as some truly incredible event spaces.
- You can wed in the vintage auditorium, which boasts design features like elaborate Art Nouveau ceiling lights and a large stage with an ornate proscenium. Follow with a celebration in the Boys’ Gym, which features its original wood floor and towering two-story windows that fill the room with light.
- Treat guests to a breathtaking view of the Center City from the rooftop terrace. An unforgettable place to exchange vows, it’s also available ten weeks out of the year as a special, complete package (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception.)
Locals Discount! 10% off for those who live within 1 mile of the building.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Package chosen
All rentals include:
- 10am–10pm day-of venue access
- Use of 2 wedding suites and catering prep kitchen
- BOK representative on-site throughout, plus security
- In-hour furniture, including wood, high-top, and banquet tables, assorted seating, dance floor, and rolling chalkboard
- Gym lighting, including a disco ball, light wash, and uplighting
The BOK Special | $9,750–11,200
Includes exclusive use of the 8th Floor Terrace & West Gym for up to 300 guests.
The Gym | $6,500–8,000
Includes exclusive use of the Auditorium & West Gym for up to 300 guests.
Irwin's Restaurant x BOK Wed | $25,000–30,000
This special inclusive package for Irwin's on the South Terrace features a carefully prepared menu from Chef Michael Ferreri, along with cocktails, spirits, and wine curated by the Beverage Director, Michael Lancaster.
Available for up to 75 guests only 4 dates per year. Includes:
- 3-hour open bar and champagne toast
- Charcuterie and antipasto station OR 3 passed hors d'oeuvres
- 3-course savory meal, served family-style or cocktail-style
- Red & white wine selections served with dinner
- Coffee service
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to BOK Wed
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except BOK Wed.