Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in a century-old building that originally served as a vocational school, this gorgeous brick beauty takes up an entire city block. It's been given new life as an innovative mixed-use project, providing space for creative and entrepreneurial endeavors, as well as some truly incredible event spaces.
- You can wed in the vintage auditorium, which boasts design features like elaborate Art Nouveau ceiling lights and a large stage with an ornate proscenium. Follow with a celebration in the Boys’ Gym, which features its original wood floor and towering two-story windows that fill the room with light.
- Treat guests to a breathtaking view of the Center City from the rooftop terrace. An unforgettable place to exchange vows, it’s also available ten weeks out of the year as a special, complete package (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception.)
Locals Discount! 10% off for those who live within 1 mile of the building.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Package chosen
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except BOK Wed.