Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built in 1917 as part of a World War I munitions complex, this special spot has been thoughtfully renovated with an eye toward preserving its historic charm and providing top-notch amenities for modern celebrations.
- Soaring vaulted ceilings with exposed steel-beam rafters create loft-style vibes, while oversized arched windows ensure the space is filled with tons of natural light. Exposed brick walls and poured concrete flooring round out the industrial-chic aesthetic.
- Large roll-up doors open onto a fantastic outdoor area, perfect for cocktail hour or overflow seating. It can be tented in the event of rain, and also has space for food trucks.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
The rental fee includes:
- 8-hour access (5-hour event, 2-hour setup, and 1-hour breakdown)
- 18 8-foot folding tables and 18 30" round high top tables (linen rental required)
- 100 white cross-back chairs
- Built-in bar, sound system with microphone (streaming only; band or DJ must bring their own equipment), and subtle uplighting
- Semi-private suite/dressing area
- And more!
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Send an email to BLDG39
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except BLDG39.
Thanks! Your email to BLDG39 is on its way!
Alternate Info: BLDG 39, Building 39, BLDG39 at the Arsenal