Betsy Ross House 239 Arch Street • Philadelphia • PA 19106
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Betsy Ross House on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nearly 300 years of history: This Old City landmark celebrating the birthplace of the American flag was once home to Betsy Ross. The original Colonial house still stands as a museum, and site rentals support its preservation and education efforts.
- The charming cobblestone courtyard provides a memorable open-air setting for an intimate ceremony, cocktail reception, or banquet. Café-style tables and chairs are available, and the tentable space features vintage street lamp lighting.
- Arrange a visit from Betsy Ross herself or other major colonial figures with the Once Upon A Nation History Makers. These reenactors have thoroughly researched the people they're portraying and can mingle with your guests or even officiate or emcee your event.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,600/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Event duration
The starting price covers up to 4 hours of event time. Additional rental time is $400/hour.
- $1,200/event and up
The Betsy Ross Courtyard is an uncovered space. EventQuip, their exclusive tenting partner, can provide a tent, chairs, and table rentals.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 80.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Alcohol must be served by a licensed bartender booked through one of the venue's preferred caterers. Event security is required at an additional cost of $35/hour of event. Alcohol must remain in the event space.
Not wheelchair accessible
March–December, daily, 4pm–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Other View
Send an email to Betsy Ross House
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Betsy Ross House.
Thanks! Your email to Betsy Ross House is on its way!
Pennsylvania Wedding Venues
> Philadelphia Wedding Venues