Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Inspired by a classic Tuscan villa, this private events venue is truly a one-stop shop for perfect parties, with everything you need—catering, prep suites, indoor and outdoor spaces, and coordination—all under one gorgeous roof.
- The ballroom is spectacular, with a soaring ceiling with recessed lighting, a towering stone fireplace, and a grand staircase that leads to a balcony that's just begging for a bouquet toss.
- Outside, you'll find The Gardens at Bella Sera, where you can wed beside a sparkling pond accented by a waterfall, fountain, and lush gardens. Follow with cocktails on the lawn, and a reception beneath a festive tent.
Winter Wedding Spectacular | $110–140/guest!
- 1-hour cocktail hour and 4-hour reception
- Choice of entrées, sides, soup or salad, and hors d'oeuvres
- House bar
- and more!
Available January–April, excluding holidays. Some packages include photography, DJ service, wedding cake, and more. Minimum requirements apply.
Brunch Wedding Package | $69.95/guest! (Must be booked no more than 6 months in advance)
- Four-hour reception
- Use of the private pond (weather permitting) & private wedding suite for day-of preparations
- Coffee & hot tea station
- Chairs, linens, overlays, and table napkins
- Buffet-style menu
- And more!
This package is for 30 or more guests. Additional add-ons are available such as bar packages, brunch upgrades, photography, entertainment, and wedding cake. All pricing is plus 6% sales tax & 22% production charge. This package is available on Sunday events; excluding holiday weekends. Food & beverage minimums apply. There is an on-site ceremony fee of $950. Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
Wedding packages include:
- Full-service catering and house bar by Bella Sera (cocktail hour and dinner service)
- Private wedding suite for day-of prep
- Cocktails & hors d'oeuvres served separately for the wedding party
- Event coordination, seasonal coat check, and vendor referrals
- Coffee station and cutting/service of wedding cake
- Tables, chairs, linens, and place settings
- Discounted package pricing for guests under the age of 20
- And more!
See link below for details.
22% Production Fee and 6% Sales Tax (Gratuity optional)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Bella Sera.