Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This beautifully restored train station dating back to the 19th century retains much of its original charm, from the reconstructed porte-cochère at the front entrance to the stained-glass windows that provide a golden glow in the evening.
- The romantic Belvedere gazebo on the Event Lawn offers a picture-perfect backdrop for an outdoor ceremony. Other open-air options are the covered Trackside Courtyard (once a train platform) and the rebuilt Log House, featuring timber from the Revolutionary War.
- Carefully preserved historical details in the 1897 Event Room include an intricate marble mosaic floor, a box beam ceiling, and gleaming brass railings. It's fully outfitted with tables, gold Chiavari chairs, a sound system and video screen, plus a catering kitchen.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Type of event
Rental fee includes standard rentals, audio visual, use of the catering kitchen, equipment setup, and more.
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Type of event
Must be combined with rental of the property for a reception.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $20/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
There is a fee to set up a self-serve beverage station.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
Send an email to Beaver Station Cultural and Event Center
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Beaver Station Cultural and Event Center.