Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked at the center of the elegantly planned community of Ellis Preserve, this historic structure has been beautifully renovated and is surrounded by lush grounds that are lovely year-round.
- Built-in graceful Greek Revival style, the 1930s building boasts a grand stone façade with soaring columns and a dramatic portico. Ceremonies may be held on the steps, with your reception taking place in the glamorous ballroom.
- It’s operated by the event pros at Finley Catering, which has been hosting top-notch celebrations for the last 45 years. A true family business, they strive to ensure all clients experience a personalized, stress-free affair.
Video by Rora Film Co.
Now booking for 2023!
The Ballroom at Ellis Preserve is almost fully booked for 2022.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Friday price ranges: $150-$185
Saturday price ranges: $170-$200
Sunday price ranges: $140-$150
Meals (when priced separately)
Contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Ballroom at Ellis Preserve.