Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s in the heart of Philadelphia’s Arts district. Like its name suggests, the ballroom is just off the Avenue of the Arts, Philly’s go-to spot for culture, dining, shopping, and hospitality.
- The 1920s-inspired architecture is lovely. Sweeping staircases, graceful arches, sparkling chandeliers, and even a Juliet balcony from which to toss your bouquet make the Arts Ballroom a Deco dream.
- They only allow one event per day, so you have exclusive use of two different and gorgeous rooms. For larger functions, check out the stately Sylvania Cocktail Room or Grand Hall. More intimate affairs will be right at home in the swanky lounge. You can also combine a larger room with a smaller one for a fun, dynamic feel.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Wedding packages can include:
- Custom wedding cake
- Top-shelf premium open bar
- Custom Lighting
- Two private suites
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Arts Ballroom
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Arts Ballroom.