Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- More than two centuries of history: This Pennsylvania Bicentennial Farm dates back to 1816 and has been in the same family for seven generations. The rolling pastures, which are gorgeous year-round, are dotted with purebred black angus cattle.
- Fully restored bank barn: The Fieldstone, featuring the original foundation and hand-hewn beams, has been elegantly renovated to create a rustic-yet-chic backdrop for a romantic country wedding. A wraparound deck provides views of the surrounding fields.
- Make a weekend of it: On top of the one-day package, which includes amenities such as a post-reception bonfire and tables and chairs, you can add an overnight stay for your friends and family at the bed and breakfast houses and cottages.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
Wedding weekend packages include the rehearsal dinner, overnight accommodations, a venue coordinator, bonfire, prop shop, and more!
There is a 20% discount for off-season events.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Armstrong Farms Fieldstone.