Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Victorian and Tudor influences on this grand manor house, like the unique brickwork, leaded-glass windows, and tall chimneys, will whisk you away to another time.
- Multiple gardens and water fountains on the ten acres of landscaped grounds provide stunning outdoor ceremony sites and photographic backdrops.
- Custom catering with hand-crafted entrées by the dedicated team at Jeffrey Miller really makes every occasion special.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
All rentals include:
- 6-hour exclusive use of the mansion and grounds
- Access to on-site bridal suite and groom's room 2 hours before the event
- Chiavari chairs and tables for up to 230 guests
- Photo opportunities throughout 10 acres of gardens, lawns, and the historic mansion
- Free on-site parking
Meals (when priced separately)
- $110/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 230.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Aldie Mansion
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Aldie Mansion.