Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This world-class automotive museum filled with interactive exhibits and stunning classic cars offers a distinctive backdrop for celebrations that are both eclectic and sophisticated. You can reserve part or all of the facility's three levels.
- You'll enjoy expansive views of the rolling hills from the Upper Level Rotunda, an airy and visually striking domed room that provides a lovely ceremony setting. You can also exchange vows on the spacious manicured lawn outside.
- A fully restored 1940s diner, vintage buses, rare automobiles, and Whitney Houston's limousine in the Lower Level Gallery make for a memorable reception area. And amenities such as tables and chairs, a dance floor, and portable bars are all included.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Guest count
For a Saturday ceremony and reception for 100 guests, the fee is $5,350.
Rental fee includes:
- Full museum access
- Event setup and teardown
- Event staff
- Tables, chairs, dance floor
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
C&J Catering and Events is the exclusive caterer.
Drop alcohol off before the event, pick it up the day after. No alcohol may leave the building when the event concludes.
Year-round, daily, 5:30pm–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Art Gallery
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to AACA Museum
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except AACA Museum.