Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Established in 1875, this historic farm in northeast Oregon continues to produce crops. With views of the nearby Blue Mountains, acres of agricultural land, and a lushly landscaped lawn, the homestead provides a lovely backdrop for a rustic celebration.
- The striking barn, which dates back to 1916, is a gorgeous classic red. Inside, the impressive ship's-hull ceiling arches over the inviting hardwood floor, which offers ample room for dining and dancing.
- Thoughtful services and amenities are included with rental of the grounds, such as white tables and chairs (plus setup), a spacious and comfortable bridal suite, a homespun groom's cabin, and a parking attendant.
Events not serving alcohol receive a 10% discount on rental fees!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
The rental fee starts at $6,000 for up to 150 guests, and $7,000 for 151–200 guests, and includes:
- 3-day venue access (3 hours Friday, all day Saturday, and 2 hours Sunday)
- Exclusive use of the barn "ballroom," 2 dressing cabins, and 2-acre property
- Tables & chairs, plus setup, teardown, and interactive 3D floorplanning
- Uplighting, café lighting, and electricity throughout
- Parking for 100 cars, attendants, and two staff-operated golf carts
- Catering prep space
- Assorted décor
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Events with no alcohol receive a 10% discount.
April 15–July 1 and September 1–October 15, weekends.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Winn Homestead Events.