Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its sweet collection of farm animals, its lush, woodsy location (an easy drive from Portland), and its caring, dedicated owners (whose family has stewarded the property for nearly 80 years), this spot is about as lovely as it gets.
- Rustic wood and stone buildings dot the property, along with quaint touches like antique vehicles and farm equipment. Wherever you’re celebrating—perhaps a meadow ceremony, and dinner beneath the covered pavilion?—every vantage point is photo-perfect.
- You’ll discover utterly charming details everywhere…a testament to the thoughtful, creative nature of Wilson Farm’s owners. One of our favorite surprises: Pick up a vintage phone tucked in one of the cute buildings, and you’ll hear a BBC recording of The Hobbit!
The venue rental includes a night-of-event stay at The Old Barn BnB at Wilson Farm for the newlyweds.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
The rental fee ranges $1,000–2,500 for 10–25 guests and starts at $3,500 for 26–50 guests; additional fees may apply.
Elopement packages are available.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Wilson Farm requires all alcohol to be served by a licensed and insured mobile bartending company. A preferred list is available.
Year-round, daily, 10am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Wilson Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Wilson Farm.