Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A family-run timber, blueberry, and Christmas tree farm, this charming property is nestled along the banks of the McKenzie River. Though completely private, it’s within an easy drive of ample lodging options in nearby Eugene.
- Host a ceremony beside a gently flowing river, then follow with lawn games and a tented reception in the dedicated celebration area. Tents may be rented if you wish, and the venue provides ample lighting, tables, and benches.
- They offer a simple and affordable “micro-wedding” package, as well as the option to add experienced day-of coordination. Shuttles are the most efficient way to bring guests to this secluded rural venue, and the staff is happy to help arrange a local service that meets your needs and budget.
Micro Weddings | $2,000 for up to 30 guests
- 3-hour wedding & reception in the same location
- 1-hour prior to get ready in the dressing suite
- Day-of coordination
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee includes lighting, tables, and benches.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
An insured caterer is required.
Must be served by your licensed caterer.
Not wheelchair accessible
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Whitewater Weddings
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Whitewater Weddings.