Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This sweet, family-run spot sits at the heart of Grande Ronde Valley, and boasts a stunning vista of the Blue Mountains. Its lovingly restored buildings with pretty, vintage-inspired details create a nostalgic, welcoming feel that puts guests right at home.
- The picture-perfect gambrel barn features a dreamy interior with exposed rustic timber framing, a custom bar, and well-appointed prep kitchen. Ornate chandeliers and strands of bistro lights provide festive, romantic lighting.
- There’s a darling chapel for intimate ceremonies, elopements, or micro-weddings, which charms with its weathered wood siding and oversized window crowned with antique stained glass. The gracious Farmhouse and Quarters, both remodeled and ready to host wedding parties, are available for day-of preparations.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The Classic Package is $4,500 and includes:
- Rental of the White Barn, Chapel, and venue grounds Friday–Sunday
- Tables & chairs
- Arbor selection
- Wine barrels & bistro lighting
- Groomsmen Quarters
- Catering prep kitchen
- Luxury mobile restrooms
The Elegance Package is $5,750 and includes everything in the Classic Package PLUS:
- Venue access for the rehearsal dinner
- Thursday night use of the Farmhouse (sleeps 8)
- Bar service (bartender for four hours)
- Champagne wall and use of all in-house décor
- Day-of coordinator
- Garbage removal after the wedding
The Luxe Package is $7,500 and includes everything in the Elegance Package PLUS:
- Partial wedding planning and reception design consultation
- Thursday & Friday night use of the Farmhouse
- Rehearsal director
- Customized wedding day timeline
- Extended bar service
- Mimosa bar for the bridal party
- Whiskey bar for the groom's party (nonalcoholic options are available)
Elopement packages are $1,750.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
OLCC bartenders are available through White Barn Estate as part of a package or for an additional fee.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Private Home
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to White Barn Estate
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except White Barn Estate.