Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The truly epic Columbia River backdrop will take your breath away. Perched on five acres filled with pines and wildflowers, this outdoor venue offers a setting fit for a blockbuster movie, complete with eagles at sunrise and pink cliffs at sunset.
- Enjoy panoramic vistas from their manicured ceremony and reception lawn. Whether you do a big catered affair or host a casual BBQ, guests will love making s’mores around the fire pit and some music and dancing at the amphitheater.
- Want to stay on to explore the area? Try “Glamping”. They offer three furnished glamping sites that’ll entice you to linger and visit the Gorge, try water sports, hike, bike, ski ,or hit up some wineries.
Virtual Venue Tours Available! Contact the venue to schedule a Zoom/Skype tour to experience the site from the comfort and safety of your home.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Typical weddings have a $6,100 flat fee. Smaller weddings and alternate event spaces may have fees as low as $250; inquire for a custom quote.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Potluck and BYO catering is permitted!
Alcohol must be served by a licensed bartender.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Westcliff Lodge.
Thanks! Your email to Westcliff Lodge is on its way!
Alternate Info: Vagabond Lodge