Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built in 1909, this spruced up clapboard building has tons of vintage charm. Originally an Odd Fellows Hall, it's been repurposed as an event venue while keeping many of its historic features, like the ornate radiators and burnished mahogany bar.
- The large Ballroom has high ceilings, tall windows and polished wood trim. There's also an inviting Lounge (with that gorgeous bar), a stage for your DJ, and an outdoor seating area where you can enjoy a nightcap and some stargazing.
- They donate all profits, and you can choose which local agency benefits. Another choice you get is whether to use their on-site catering, (which includes a great selection of vegetarian dishes and mouth-watering desserts) or, just bring your own.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
The venue rental fee starts at $200/hour.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $18/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 299.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
On-site catering is through Oregon Public House. There is a fee to use an outside caterer.
BYO with corkage fee
Beer, wine, cider, and champagne only; no hard liquor allowed. All alcoholic beverages must be served by the venue's bartenders.
Not wheelchair accessible
Year-round, daily, 7am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Village Ballroom.