Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built in 1909, this spruced up clapboard building has tons of vintage charm. Originally an Odd Fellows Hall, it's been repurposed as an event venue while keeping many of its historic features, like the ornate radiators and burnished mahogany bar.
- The large Ballroom has high ceilings, tall windows and polished wood trim. There's also an inviting Lounge (with that gorgeous bar), a stage for your DJ, and an outdoor seating area where you can enjoy a nightcap and some stargazing.
- They donate all profits, and you can choose which local agency benefits. Another choice you get is whether to use their on-site catering, (which includes a great selection of vegetarian dishes and mouth-watering desserts) or, just bring your own.
2023 dates still available! Inquire now to book your date.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Simple Wedding Package | $3,500
- 6-hour Ballroom rental
- Stage lighting, lighting, and sound system
- Bar room & sitting room
- Tables, chairs, linens, and setup/teardown
Complete Wedding Package | $5,000
Includes everything in the Simple Package, PLUS:
- 8-hour rental of the Ballroom
- Microphone, HD projector, and large theater screen
- 2 bartenders for 4 hours of bar service
- Waived corkage fees for outside wine & champagne
- 1 keg of any Aletruism beer (house beer)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 299.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
On-site catering is available through Oregon Public House. Outside caterers are welcome.
BYO with corkage fee
Beer, wine, cider, and champagne only; no hard liquor allowed. All alcoholic beverages must be served by the venue's bartenders.
Not wheelchair accessible
Year-round, daily, 7am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Village Ballroom
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Village Ballroom.