Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic landmark has a romantic backstory: it was built in 1885 by ship captain and local merchant, David C. Cole as a wedding gift to his bride, Amanda. Ornate original woodwork and an extensive collection of Povey Brothers stained glass windows make this restored property an elegant setting for your own love story.
- The property’s lush flower gardens are only 10 minutes from downtown Portland. You’ll also find an expansive white-roofed gazebo for your ceremony and a circular brick terrace, complete with cherub-adorned fountain, for a gracious al fresco celebration.
- The Victorian mansion offers a wonderful array of period details. From gingerbread trim outside to gleaming wood and velvet settees inside, this unique locale is an event favorite—especially during the holiday season.
Video by Candy Glass Productions.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
All packages include:
- Ceremony, reception, and a rehearsal
- Two floors of the mansion for wedding party preparation
- Coordination prior to the event, including planning of timeline
- Event staff, setup/cleanup
- Linens in a color of choice, china, glassware, flatware, beverages (water, coffee, and lemonade), and cake cutting
- A variety of décor items
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 25.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Victorian Belle.
Thanks! Your email to Victorian Belle is on its way!
Alternate Info: Queen Anne Victorian Mansion Events