Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- There's just so much to love about these 28 secluded acres—rustic, welcoming buildings, a peaceful pond, trickling creeks, springs, meadows, and trails, all surrounded by forestland.
- Exchange vows in a flower garden or beneath the trees, then celebrate under the charming log pavilion. You might wed over the water on the dock followed by cocktails at the outdoor bar, or come up with an idea your hosts haven't seen yet…they love it when couples get creative!
- Turn your wedding into a weekend-long reunion, with guests staying overnight in the cool glamping yurts and wall tents. Spend days cycling the Banks-Vernonia State Trail, hiking, playing lawn games, and then gathering each evening around the fire pit for reminiscing over s'mores.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Event duration
The rental fee includes exclusive use of the venue for 12 or 24 hours, tables & chairs for up to 100 guests, and 5 glamping yurts, and 5 wall tents.
A Saturday wedding during the peak season is $4,995 for up to 100 guests.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
May 15–October 31.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds