Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Its stunning riverfront locale and personalized service have made this inn a Northwest favorite. A beautiful rose garden, landscaped courtyards, and great vistas of the Willamette are some of the charms you'll find here.
- Multiple ballrooms as well as intimate settings give you plenty of options. Their expert staff's curated list of local vendors offer award-winning catering, lighting, AV, floral design, and other services.
- Turn your wedding into a group getaway. It's easy, thanks to more than 250 rooms and suites, a complimentary airport shuttle, and help planning local outings. Plus, special packages include complimentary champagne and romantic breakfasts.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 6am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
- Pool Area
Send an email to Valley River Inn
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Valley River Inn.