The Water Oasis 15055 NE Dopp Road • Newberg • Oregon 97132
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Water Oasis on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- There’s so much prettiness packed into these five dreamy acres! As you and your guests meander about the lush property, you’ll find rose gardens, meadows, waterfalls, quiet walking paths, and so much more.
- And there are so many ways to celebrate: opt for a ceremony beneath the Greek-inspired arbor, a party under the newly-built Pavilion, a cocktail party on the sandy beach…that's just a start, and your only trouble will be narrowing down your favorites!
- The entire space is exclusively yours for the day, allowing you a generous amount of time for decorating and dressing. Two beautiful, light-filled suites are available for your morning preparations.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Monday–Wednesday rentals range $3,000 April, May, October to $3,500 June–September.
Friday & Sunday rentals range $4,000 April, May, October to $4,700 June–September.
Saturday rentals range $4,500 April, May, October to $5,500 June–September.
All November–March rentals are $3,000.
Rental fees include:
- 12-hour exclusive venue access (10am–10pm), plus 1 hour for cleanup and a 1-hour rehearsal
- Use of the Pavilion with custom side walls and tables & chairs, with setup & teardown
- Use of the elegant Salon & Lounge, clean public bathrooms, and a paved parking lot
- 1-hour on-site consultation with chosen vendors, and an on-site venue manager on the wedding day
- Transportation and lodging guide
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Approval is required if the caterer or bartending services is not from the preferred list.
Alcohol must be provided through a catering or bartending company.
May–October, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Send an email to The Water Oasis
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Water Oasis.
Thanks! Your email to The Water Oasis is on its way!
Oregon Wedding Venues
> Willamette Valley / Eugene / Salem Wedding Venues