Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With a great location in Portland’s Central Eastside Industrial District and tons of urban charm, this spot feels both contemporary and inviting. Multi-functional spaces of varying sizes offer fantastic flexibility in event design.
- We’re smitten with The Annex, the venue’s largest room, which boasts exposed strut ceilings, polished cement flooring, and a wall of retractable glass doors that opens to a stylish outdoor patio. Concerned about the weather? No worries—it’s tented and heated during the chilly months.
- Creative catering by Vibrant Table makes hosting a snap: their purpose-built kitchen is right on site. There’s also a built-in DJ booth, full video projection capability, and in-house floral and décor services. It doesn’t get much more convenient than that!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
The rental fee includes 12-hour access.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 330.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Food & beverage is provided by Vibrant Table Catering & Events.
BYO with corkage fee
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Loft at 8th Avenue.
Thanks! Your email to The Loft at 8th Avenue is on its way!
Alternate Info: Formerly Treasury Ballroom