Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s one of Portland’s most unique hotels. The Heathman was built in 1927 and over the years has become a PDX institution. In addition to 150 guest rooms, it houses a tea parlor, a functioning lending library of notable signed works, a concert hall, and one of the city’s finest restaurants.
- Celebrations take place in one—or several!—of the Heathman’s eight private dining rooms. Three of these distinctively styled spaces are connected to one another for use during larger events, and all of them adjoin an airy, open mezzanine that looks down on the gracious Tea Court below.
- Their “Signature Suites” are amazing. Each of these four decadent guest rooms has been designed to reflect a different aspect of Portland’s relationship to the arts. The Literary, Fine Arts, Center Stage, and Symphony Suites feature whimsical décor particular to each discipline, and when combined with the Heathman’s luxe amenities…well, you’re in for a wonderful wedding-night treat.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $200/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
- $65/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Heathman Hotel Portland.