Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its panoramic mountain and vineyard views, luxe accommodations, and world-class dining, it’s easy to see why this stellar resort has become a favorite of those visiting Oregon’s Willamette Valley wine country.
- Celebrate beneath a tent in the lovely Chef’s Garden, where you’ll find a cozy fire pit terrace, or opt for the Estate Garden, with its stunning gardens and sculptural pieces. Inside, you'll find light-filled ballrooms of varying sizes—also featuring attached private patios.
- Be sure to set aside some time to visit the spa! Here, you can indulge in a soothing massage, nibble treats from their nourishing cafe menu, spend some time by the indoor pool, and even book day-of hair and makeup for you and your wedding party.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Food & Beverage Minimum
Meals (when priced separately)
Menus start at $95/person for a 3-course menu to $115+/person with elevated upgrades.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to The Allison Inn & Spa
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Allison Inn & Spa.