Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This full-service resort is in one of Oregon's prettiest regions, and its location on the shores of Klamath Lake offers breathtaking views of the valley and Cascade Mountains.
- Outdoor weddings are held year-round in the pavilion. Inside the conference center, you'll find the contemporary ranch-inspired Woodlands Ballroom, outfitted with a coffered ceiling, a warm color palette, and bright windows overlooking the golf course and mountains.
- Your wedding coordinators can help plan exciting group activities—zip lining, fly fishing, golf, and hiking are just a few of the options. Or, consider organizing a day trip to extraordinary Crater Lake, which is less than an hour away.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee varies depending on the day of the week, time of day, time of year, and guest count.
Elopement packages include:
- Ceremony on the lawn under a wedding arch decorated with drapery and flowers of choice, with two legal witnesses + bridal bouquet
- White or chocolate wedding cake or decadent dessert (serves 4)
- Full suite for the couple on the wedding night (including a gas fireplace, king bed, spa-style bathroom, and more!)
- Newlywed romance basket with a bottle of sparkling wine with RYR logoed stemless champagne flutes, chocolates, massage lotion, body wash, and bubble bath
- Running Y Breakfast delivered to to the wedding suite (parfait, fresh fruit, hard-boiled eggs, pastries, coffee & orange juice, and prosecco)
- 1 voucher towards a relaxing 60-minute couples massage at Sandhill Spa
- A fine dining experience at Ruddy Duck Restaurant
- Complimentary access to the Sports & Fitness Center, indoor pool, sauna, hot tub, and sun deck
These packages are for the couple only; the addition of more guests will be considered a small wedding.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
BYO with corkage fee
Year-round, daily, 6am–midnight.
The event tent is only setup during the late spring through early fall.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Running Y Ranch Resort.