Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- City sights and city lights become part of your wedding festivities with a downtown Portland cruise. Mountain view meets cityscape as you drift along making memories with your nearest and dearest.
- Getting married by the captain of the ship feels as romantic as a scene from a movie. And just as every good movie has a crackerjack crew, the staff here will help you plan (and then oversee) every detail so your event is smooth sailing from start to finish.
- You’ll be served a movable feast that both your eyes and palate will enjoy. First-class dining tastes even better aboard beautifully appointed vessels with stately dining rooms and indoor and outdoor viewing decks. Their fleet and variety of packages can accommodate events from a large reception to an intimate rehearsal dinner.
Intimate Weddings on the Portland Spirit
- Lunch Cruise ($1,300 for 10 guests; $75/person additional)
2-hour cruise, Captain's ceremony, choice of plated entrée, fresh bread, soft beverages, cash bar, champagne toast, and service fees
- Champagne Brunch ($1,400 for 10 guests; $78/person additional)
2-hour cruise, Captain's ceremony, Northwest brunch buffet, soft beverages, cash bar, champagne toast, and service fees
- Dinner Cruise ($1,700 for 10 guests; $100/person additional)
2.5-hour cruise, Captain's ceremony, choice of plated entrée, salad, bread, and dessert, soft beverages, cash bar, champagne toast, and service fees
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
The Crystal Dolphin: $6,500–8,200 (based on 40 guests)
The Willamette Star: $8,800–10,500 (based on 65 guests)
The Portland Spirit: $17,900–22,000 (based on 150 guests)
The fee to add guests to the packages above is $80/person.
- 3-hour cruising time with a Captain's ceremony
- Pacific Northwest cuisine prepared fresh on board (choose plated, buffet, or heavy hors d'oeuvres)
- Cake service, beverages, sparkling wine/cider toast, and full-service no-host bar
- Tables, chairs, linens, sound system, and microphone
- On-site cruise manager
- Planning & coordination assistance
- Service charges & landing fees
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ship / Yacht / Boat
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
Send an email to Portland Spirit Fleet
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Portland Spirit Fleet.