Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This inviting pub sits at the water’s edge, in the heart of one of the Oregon Coast’s most charming hamlets. It’s known as “Your Little Beach Town” for good reason—welcoming locals and a relaxed spirit have made Pacific City a favorite coastal destination for generations.
- Enjoy panoramic ocean views all day…and into the night. Wed directly on the sand on the Pelican’s secluded beach, with Haystack Rock in the background, rising up dramatically from the crashing waves. Follow with dining and dancing in the pub, where large French doors open to let in the striking vistas.
- There’s no need to rush back to “real life”. Pelican has relationships with some seriously awesome overnight options, including the cute Cottages at Cape Kiwanda right next door, the luxurious Inn at Cape Kiwanda (which boasts a full-service spa and oceanview suites) and the Headlands Lodge on the Oregon Coast (with oceanfront guest rooms and cottages).
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Additional fees may include a beach use fee, tent fee, and charges for use of outdoor chairs.
All packages include:
- Choice of butler-passed & station hors d'oeuvres
- Multiple plated meal options (ask about Pelican beer pairings)
- BYO wine & champagne (corkage included in package price)
- Cake cutting & service
- Service items, standard rentals, and professional service staff
Service Charge or Gratuity
July & August aren't typically available for weddings, but exceptions may be made for events with a $25,000 minimum.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
BYO applies to wine only. No outside beer or liquor may be brought into the Pelican Pub & Brewery or consumed on site per the OLCC liquor license requirements and insurance liability.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Brewery / Distillery
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Pelican Pub & Brewery.