Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s in the heart of historic downtown Bend, with its eclectic blend of art galleries, restaurants, and shops. Plus, its close to wide range of activities and sights in the surrounding Pacific Northwest area.
- It has “big hotel” capabilities, but boutique hotel charm. The Minnesota Ballroom features state-of-the-art amenities and technology along with exquisite catering by the on-site eatery ROAM…however, the personalized service and cozy atmosphere of the Oxford is what truly sets it apart.
- It takes its “Green Hotel” designation seriously. The venue used sustainable materials in its construction, utilizes non-chemical cleaning products, offers a “pillow menu” of eco-friendly fabrics, provides organic amenities in refillable bottles, and runs on 100% renewable energy.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Event duration
Room block reservation
Meals (when priced separately)
- $50/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to The Oxford Hotel
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Oxford Hotel.
Thanks! Your email to The Oxford Hotel is on its way!
Alternate Info: Oxford Hotel