Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a short drive from Portland, but feels like the Scottish Highlands. Located just down the freeway from the city, The Oregon Golf Club is nestled in gently rolling hills with surrounding views of the Cascades, vineyards, and snow-topped Mt. Hood.
- You can hold your ceremony in the Rose Garden. The award-winning garden is a perfectly romantic setting for vows, and afterward your guests can stroll through the flowers before moving to the impressive tented Rose Pavilion to carry on the celebration.
- There's only one wedding scheduled a day, so you'll have the place to yourself. From prepping with your wedding party in the two well-appointed dressing suites to enjoying a delectable dinner at your reception (two group tastings are included to ensure the perfect menu), you'll have the staff's undivided attention.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Private Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Oregon Golf Club.